Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival 2007

So you like clowns... Me too!

Especailly when they are quilted!
Clowns on parade Clowns on Parade, by: Cathy Wiggins.
Clowns on parade quilting detail 3 Full of fun suprises like this quilted character!
Clowns on parade detail 2 or this Cute appliqued monkey - with quilted bananas!
Clowns on parade detail Isn't juggling fun?
Clowns on parade quilting detail 2 What about when you add a teapot with steaming hot tea to the mix? (love the ruffled border...)
Clowns on parade bucket 1 This is my favorite guy...
Clowns on parade bucket quilting detail 1 Do you see his sidekick - the diving mermaid? the fish?
Clowns on parade bucket quilting detail 2 I even like how he splashed a bit...

4 comments:

McIrish Annie said...

Amy - I LOVE the circus. did she win anything?? it's so unique and the quilting really adds so much too it.

do love the kitty ones too especially the DRINK OF WATER! we are having issues with that of late. my kitties are now reaching adolescent age and are quite defiant.

quiltpixie said...

the quilting on the circus quilt really enahnces that one!

Shelina said...

Wow - that is an incredible quilt. So much detail. I am so glad that you shared it. And so nice of you to take and share detail shots too. Generally at quilt shows, I might stare at a quilt forever, but I generally just photograph the overall picture and hope I remember the details.

Andi said...

That quilting is AMAZING. So cool how it adds so much to the quilt!