Sunday, January 28, 2007

Where are my cats & what have I been up to?

RB This is RB, he is apparently too tired to deal with me...

Rhapsody Here is Rhapsody, with her RB pillow, I was happy to snap a pic without red eye!

Rhapsody & RB re: the cryptic title - My kitties are in my closet! That is so not a cat spot!

The onion This is what I have been working on. The onions are fused, but I did the quilting using my Pfaff - I did a cross hatch. Can you see the quilting? I used smoke nylon thread, so you may not be able to see it. I am happy with how it turned out! I did not want blakc thread on the onions and I did not want white or green on the black background, so this worked fine for my purposes.

My husband & I went to the movies yesterday & saw the Judy Dench movie - superb! (Although the subject is probably not everyones cuppa. Not that it is "mine" but the movie was still superb! In the same way that I do not condone mobsters, but I could watch a mobster movie.)

9 comments:

quiltpixie said...

the onions look great. The thread colour worked well. :-)

Deb H said...

Cute kitties. I guess they didn't want to be disturbed.

I can see the cross hatch quilting up to but not on the onions. It's very neat, & the onions are cute.

Jules said...

Those are great onions. I can see the quilting in the background. Good job.

Shelina said...

Are your kitties trying to get away from the camera by hiding in the closet? Doesn't look like it worked!

Su Bee said...

LOL -- the amazing disappearing kitties! The onions are super -- are they part of a bigger peoject or a little wallhanging?

Lizzy said...

I like your onions. Alot!!

r said...

The onions look great. Your cats are so cute, even if they are in the cupboard. My pride and joy ate a spider at 5 this morning and made himself sick on the carpet...

ruth said...

Sorry, I hit publish before I finished signing in...Blonde day

Carol said...

What is it about cats and wardrobes? My Bo loves to go into my wardrobe, maybe because it smells like me and is comforting? I just thought she was weird rummaging around the floor in there, but I'm so glad to know there's a cat society out there of like minded kitties!