Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Taupe BAQ

I am almost 100% sure that I want to make a Baltimore Album Quilt where the blocks are baskets and urns of flowers and fruits using my Japanese taupe fabrics...

Was that anywhere close to my "stuff to work on in 2007 list?" HECK no.... & it is only January.... Which reminds me, my birthday is at the end of my month & my MIL got me a GC to Nancy's Notions... Fun, but I am having a hard time choosing what to buy from the catalog....

Back to the Taupes... I did/do have a few quilts on my list using them... Card tricks, bears paw, tumbler charm, the new Pinwheels BOM - Ping. (That one is a recent entry too...)

I know they are an acquired taste, but I love them! (Now to finish a faux log cabin, a cat charm, an irish chain variation, an Austrailian convergence, etc. so that I can start to play with them!)

1 comment:

Libby said...

I think it will be lovely -- can't wait to see it come to life. The fabrics are delicious.