Saturday, January 20, 2007

A MeMe 6 weird things....

I've been officially tagged by Barb!
Only 6 things, huh?

Let me start by sharing the rules:
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Not that I am a rule follower... I know some people do not like to be tagged... So if you want it, take it & let me know - just so I can prove that I am not sooooo weird!

1. I never wear make-up (I was made-up for my wedding, but that is completely different than applying make-up myself just to go to work or shopping.)

2. I don't shave my legs. (Not even for my wedding or honeymoon that included snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef.)

3. I prefer to drive a stick shift car.

4. I talk to my cats in English & cat - we have conversations...

5. I only like to read mysteries & only a very small segment of that genre. (The kind like Sue Grafton & Nevada Barr.)

No comments: