Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I got this from Patti (I did not choose the correct format for blogger, but it shows up anyway...)

***You Are An ISTJ***
The Duty Fulfiller
You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knittings.Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you.Conservative and down-to-earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy.
You would make a great business executive, accountant, or lawyer.
What's Your Personality Type?http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourpersonalitytypequiz/

2 comments:

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

I'm the same CC - not very exciting is it, but someone has to do it...

Jules said...

I am an INFJ. The test said I was a P, but I know it is wrong. My mom is trained in this stuff, and I have always been a J. My mom and I are the only J's in the family. It makes for an interesting dynamic.