Saturday, January 20, 2007

Do you remember Project Spectrum & my orange quilts?

You can see them on Suzanne's blog. She quilted them as part of The Quilt Studio webring's service project! Thanks Suzanne for quilting them! I think they are off to Debra for binding. When all of them are done, I will deliver them to The Children's Inn here in Bethesda, Maryland. I guess now is a good time to remind you (especially those of you with kids needing/wanting service or mitzvah projects) that you can send "Thoughtful Treasures."

5 comments:

Morah said...

Love the orange quilt!

Jeanne said...

Oh, the orange flowers turned out great!
Jeanne

Holly said...

Your orange "flower power" quilts turned out vibrant and beautiful! Lucky recipients to get those :)

Debra Spincic said...

I can't wait to see them in person!

Thanks for donating them and being our representative there at The Inn.

Laurie Ann said...

Those flowers are fantastic. I want to see a picture of the whole quilt. Did you post one before?