Saturday, January 20, 2007

BAQ part 2

I failed to mention that I took a year long BAQ class with Mimi Dietrich. I looked at my blocks last night (My husband used the batteries for the remote contro so still no photos until after I run to the store.) and I have one where my pattern is traced onto the fabric, all the others are done & a few even have sashing and corner stones attached (I attach sashing & cornerstones like a 4-patch instead of in a long row).

While I may seem to talk a lot more that work on quilting, this morning, I made several scallions fusible style for a gift block & I worked on my McKenna Ryan cat quilt some more!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I have a Baltimore-style project all kitted up for myself ... sigh, someday I'll get to it.

Still pondering border choices for my pink and brown ~ Jeanne