Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Anyone one know about....

The red exclaimation points [!] on the bloglines? Several blogs on my list have them... including mine...

News - my cousin will be in town on Thursday night - we are going to a real swanky restaurant called Kinkeads in Washington DC. This happens to be restaurant week, so quite a few of my other choices were already taken by other diners...

I have a play date on Monday... My GF & I are going to work on similar but different quilt projects by McKenna Ryan. She is going to do one of the Cucina Italiana patterns and I am going to do one of the cats! (Hey it is on my list...)

Nothing else newsworthy here - except that it is getting a bit colder... Standing water might actually freeze - in January! All I know is that it is begining to feel a lot like Texas... Growing up there (for a good 8 years off and on) if it was going to snow, it would be near my birthday at the end of January...

11 comments:

Kim said...

I think Bloglines is having trouble with their feeds or FeedBurner's feeds. (Feeds is such a funny word.)

Laurie said...

Hi Amy,
How are you doing? You seem busy and that's good! I am not planning on adding another border to my house quilt...the pattern calls to finish it as it is...and I like it that way!
Hugs
laurie

May Britt said...

I read on one blog that the warning was because they had not changed over to Beta yet. I do not know if that is true.

Carol said...

I noticed those as well...I'm right there with you...no clue.

quiltpixie said...

ingteresting about the ! as I've had none on my bloglines, and this post showed up there for me.... Who would have thunk that technology could be more confusing than assembling a 24 piece block! :-)

Suzanne Earley said...

I actually clicked on one of those red exclamation points in Bloglines the other day -- it turns out it means that Bloglines can't find the site feed. I saw a lot of the warnings yesterday (all on Blogger blogs...), but they are all clear today.

I did see that Blogger was doing some maintenance yesterday, so suspected that was the problem.

Kay said...

Hey, I've been to Kinkead's! It was great--enjoy! I actually have to share a sort of snarky, smug memory about it. My husband and I got dressed up and got a great table, while another couple who came in at the same time looking very casual and touristy had to sit in the mall seating area. I've been on the other side of that experience too, so I found it particularly interesting.

Laurie Ann said...

I saw the same thing yesterday, but it seems to be gone today. Love the name of your Asian quilt!!

Fiona said...

Ooh, I clicked your link to McKenna Ryan's site - those quilts are beautiful but they look very complicated to make. Have you made one before?

ForestJane said...

Yup, it just means that bloglines has trouble with some of the feeds and the blog may not show updates.

Can't wait to see what you're doing in the blues!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I've noticed those red exclaimation marks too - no idea! And - how fun to have a sewing date with a friend!!!

Cheers!

Evelyn