Monday, January 08, 2007

Ahhh A Meme

I knew DebR would not let me down!
Two-Fer Meme
Two names you go by: 1.. Amy 2.. Aviva-Hadas (But no one really calls me that...)
Two parts of your heritage: 1.. Polish 2.. Irish
Two things that scare you: 1.. the future 2.. Fanatics (I'll keep Deb's Answer - becasue this is such a good answer!)
Two everyday essentials: 1.. Rhapsody 2.. RB
Two things you are wearing right now: 1.. long gray skirt 2.. birks
Two of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment): 1.. Dunno 2.. Still dunno (I am keeping Deb's answers again but not for the same reason - I listen to the radio in the car, but I have no idea who sings what....)
Two things you want in a relationship (other than love): 1.. Security 2.. Independence (Those are good enough to keep... Thanks for doing the thinking for me Deb)
Two truths: 1.. I am neither sad nor happy - just muddling through 2.. I am nosey... (A yenta)
Two favorite hobbies:1.. Quilting 2.. Adoring two cats
Two things you need to do this week:1.. Finish my Arty Meme's 2.. Mail them!
Two stores you shop at: 1.. Trader Joes 2.. Whole Foods
Two favorite sports: 1.. Figure Skating 2.. Gymnastics (You did not want sports that I participate in, did you?)
Two shows you like to watch:1.. Dead Like Us 2.. Forensic Files
Two things you’d buy if money were no object: 1.. An extended trip around the world 2.. A single family house
Two wishes for 2007: 1.. Continued good health for my friends and family 2.. food for the hungry

Steal it if you want to - or if you have nothing to blog about, but let me know so I can go read what you wrote! (Or if you already stole it, let me know so I can still go read what you wrote...)

2 comments:

Shelina said...

Amy, I posted this meme on my blog. Thanks!

Deb R said...

Glad you did this one Amy! I always like reading your answers to these things. (And I like seeing which ones of my answers you kept!)