Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WIP on Wednesday & I've done it to myself now....

Well, My WIP(s) on Wednesday are not ready for blogger eyes. I have been working on my Arty Meme's! (Nothing like getting mine in the mail to motivate me to work on the ones I need to send out.) Or they are piles of pieces sewn together but not pressed yet... Although, I could have taken a picture of me working on my paper - BWAH HAHAHA (That would be assuming that I actually worked on my paper at all since Saturday!)

Yes, that is how I did it to myself... I have procrastinated the heck out of my assignments. (I hope to do my budget presentation during my lunch hours, since I do not have power point at home.) & Now I have an opportunity to see an old friend whom I have not seen in ages for dinner tonight. (I am on the fence about going, but closer to going than not....) I have a holiday party Friday night (sleep over at my GF's afterwards) & a "Blue" state Virginia Party on Saturday night.

All in all, I still "see" time to work on my papers with all of those commitments, but... If they are anything like last night, I could just be up till 1 a.m. watching TV with two cats on my lap!
(Yes, I am functioning remarkably well for -4 hours sleep.)

9 comments:

Kay said...

Good luck, Amy--all will pass, and work out!

Rian said...

You'll get it done. I can testify to the merits of procrastination

quiltpixie said...

This too shall pass, it always does. Enjoy what should be enjoyed, knowing the rest will get done...

Debra Spincic said...

You won't pass unless you write the papers so you might want to think about that seriously. (Your mother wrote and told me to say that. . .*wink*)

Susan said...

Your post reminds me of many my son has written during the paper-writing process. =)

Dorothee said...

(Stupid Blogger just ate my post ...)

So, help the slow girl: what's WIP? Wednesday in Pain? Work in Progress? Misspelled version of whip? Is this a secret society?

Clare said...

Good luck. You will get there in the end.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

And looking well!
In line with my new attitude you will find if you "just do it now" it wont be half as difficult as the anxiety is.

susan said...

Nothing should be assigned this time of year, what are they thinking? Good luck!