Friday, December 22, 2006

What will they think of next?

We'll have to thank Barbie for this one... (I'll first add some background - running around those forever forwarded e-mails are the directions for making slippers out of maxi-pads - you have probably seen them, no?)

In that vent.....

What will they think of next? tampon crafts apparently. (The link will bring you to Hanukkah, but this is an equal opportunity craft, complete with "on-point" captions - take a look it is not as gross as you "think.") Be sure to click on all of the highlighted words!

6 comments:

quiltpixie said...

I don't know... those heart earings, dipped in blood red are just a little much....

martha in ny said...

so funny Amy
I loved the "lights" tee hee

Pam said...

That is just too funny. Obviously someone has way too much time on their hands!! Maybe we should get them involved in quilting instead?

ForestJane said...

I liked that tampon tube gun that shoots tampons... lol

If I had time, I'd make one for my brothers and nephews, they're all into having paintball wars, this would be hilarious!

Patti said...

Too, too funny. Thank you so much for bringing a smile to my face tonight. No need to fear menopause any longer - the supplies you no longer need will not go to waster!

Mrs. Moody said...

Uhggy! Those heart earrings had me.