Friday, December 08, 2006

An update....

Project A (Homework assignment 1) is completed & turned in! Now I just need to present it on Monday.

Project B (Homework Assignment 2) is further along... Up from 6 pages to 8 & I still have ideas/notes on how/where to add more. Which is a good thing!

Project C (Gift purchasing) My husband asked for 1 specific Hanukkah present & was already disappointed when his brother got him something similar but different. (I got him what he asked for & the best part - I got it a Filene's Basement with a coupon! ROCK ON!)

Project D (More gift pruchasing) I know what & where & even when to get the gifties for my mini-group members! This afternoon at the LQS where we meet every 3rd Sunday of the month.

Project E (Quilt) I forgot the pieces that I need to press - & My GF & I are staying at the hotel where her party is located - so I could have been pressing while she was doing registration... Oh well...

I am ready to PARTY!

3 comments:

Beth said...

You are organized, that's for sure! Hope all goes well with your schoolwork. When do you get out for Christmas?

Thanks for the nice comment on the blog about my friend's son's quilt. I don't like it, but it's making her happy.

Susan said...

How was the party?

Shelina said...

Amy, You've gotten so much done, I'm afraid you are going to run out of things to do. To help you out, I'm willing to let you handle some of my things. I haven't started with shopping, so you don't have to worry about duplicating any of my efforts!