Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Quilting online....

Do you have a piece of fabric that you LOVE but have no idea on how to use it. (Like a large scale cat, just as an example.) Check out these ideas from QNM.
QNM's only line site is chock full of resources. You can see many quilts many of which are located right here in the Winners circle. Enjoy! OOPS! Those are only winner's lists.....

Once upon a time ago, I had a subscription to the magazine, but it was not "me" - it still isn't, but everyonce in a while there is something that catches my fancy... I really like the condensed version online - it is kind of a "best of" version. Hey we all know the best part - it's free online!

So if you find your self browsing online and find an inspirational site - great photographs & free stuff do share with the rest of us in bloggerville. (I guess my lunch break is over & yes, I did find what I was looking for! Yet another copy of Rachel's Star.)

2 comments:

quiltpixie said...

it is a neat way to use largescale prints..

Morah said...

Didn't I send you that star pattern once.....I have it made and on my table....of course I didn't make it!! I don't think I would ever finish it if it were up to me.