Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy December!

Wow the realization that it is December really hit me fast & hard! I have two big projects due for school on the 11th & the 12th! UGH. So you know what I will be doing tomorrow. (I hope!)

I found a couple of quilt shops that I "NEED" to visit...

http://www.shopcat.com/blackcat/misskitty.htm
http://www.shopcat.com/nakedquilt/hoffman.htm
http://www.shopcat.com/quiltersjunction/muffin.htm

I bet you can't tell why...

I also need to get busy on a faux log cabin for my friend Vanessa... She bought the fabric a while ago...

I am catching up on the "over-night" blogs, but I will be quiet over the weekend. See you all on Monday! Keep warm (We are finally supposed to get some cold weather - past several days we have had 60's & 70's temps.! Nice, but too warm for the end of November!)

11 comments:

Sweet P said...

Love the cats. I know why you NEED to visit those shops. Good luck on your quilting. I can't wait for the cold weather to get here too.

Nancy said...

Dang you! Don't you know I have work to do today. And what am I doing instead? Checking out a bunch of shop cats. LOL!

Fiona said...

Good luck with the homework. What are you studying?

floribunda said...

When you decide to come visit the Black Cat in person, I'll be happy to give you a personal tour of San Francisco! It's a fun shop...

Hedgehog said...

Love the shopcats! Good luck on your papers.

quiltpixie said...

hope the papers go well.... maybe some colder temps will help you stay at your desk.... :-)

Dianne said...

Black Cat Quilts is a nice shop with beautiful fabrics, as well as a wonderful cat...made me nostalgic to read your post!

Good luck with the classwork...what subject(s)?

ForestJane said...

I looked on the state list for Tennessee and only saw a liquor store cat lol

Neat link, though!

McIrish Annie said...

I am about to join the cat society. my DH has finally given in and I am getting kittens for christmas!!! We had a dog for 13 years and when he died 5 years ago, we decided no more pets. But I have been hankering for some feline companionship the last couple of years, and my whining has finally paid off!!!!

Who knows next I'll be collecting Kitty Charms?!

jpquilter said...

don't you love the fine art of procrastinating> good luck with your projects
juliann

Shelina said...

December has hit me quickly too. I wondered why there was a new picture on the calendar! And I haven't even thought about finishing up the November goals to even have a chance to think about any December ones. Our weather is the same too - from 60 - 70 to 30. It just isn't right. Enjoy your homework!