Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WIP on Wednesday & top 10 gift

A couple bloggers are sharing one their "top 10 gifts." (A painting & a piece of Jewelery have been mentioned.) One of the gals mentioned that she usually asks for her gifts, so there is not suprise, etc.

I had to think long and hard on mine, because I too ask for what I want & they usually get something similar but different. Like when I was in High School, I wanted a bottle of White Linen perfume/cologne - never sure which is which. I got White Shoulders...

I also have a bad habit of getting what I want when I want it...

I have two to share... The quilt that my great grandmother made that I shared last month (I think.) & my NEW fancy dancy sewing machine. :o)

WIP ON WEDNESDAY...
I am still cutting cat charms. I was going to share a snap of the pile, but my camera batteries are not charged.

5 comments:

Jules said...

I am trying to see if my e-mail will show up this time. I think I was signed on as my old blogger account as opposed to the new Google account. I don't think they are connected. Let me know if my e-mail address shows up for you.

Fruit Jar Nicky said...

Happy WIP Wednesday!

It always makes me uncomfortable when asked what I want. Certainly one of my hangups.
My extended family have a habit of only buying what each person asks for. Sort of takes the fun out of buying gifts, for me anyway, when I know the person knows what they are getting.

Debra Spincic said...

I am trying to break Wes of the ages old (but new to me) habit of going out and buying what he wants--just before Christmas. Hmm, looks like you are one of Those People too!

Sweet P said...

That was me who said she always has a list ready. I'm thinking of not answering the question this year to see what people get for me. That would be a challenge. Good luck with you cat charms.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Good presents, why can it be so hard for people to find them for us!!