Monday, November 20, 2006

How bout a meme?

DebR shared this one & I am editing it for my own purposes.
I just have to get something out there & colors can help get you out of a funk...
First, I am so not talented in a blogging way to create the banners for each color...
RED
1. Closest red thing to you? Sharpie marker
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? yes
3. Last thing to make you angry? RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC (What a difference a 1/2 hour can make...)
4. Are you a fan of romance? Not romance novels & often "real" romance is creepy to me...
5. Have you ever been in love? yes
GREEN
1. Closest green thing to you? Official calendar
2. Do you care about the environment? yes, though probably not enough...
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Not really
4. Are you a lucky person? If you are talking about bad luck, yes.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? unfortunately
PURPLE
1. Closest purple thing to you? There is some purple in my office quilt.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? of course
3. Do you like mysterious things? I like mystery novels...
4. Favourite type of chocolate? dark - with mint, champagne truffle, milk choc. with peanut butter - oh wait a minute you asked for 1 type, huh?
5. Are you lonely? I'd rater refer to it as introspective...
BLUE
1. Closest blue thing to you? the handles on my scissors
2. Are you good at calming people down? probably not...
3. Do you like the ocean? yes, can I go on vacation?
4. Are you a logical thinker? yes
5. Can you sleep easily? on occasion
YELLOW
1. Closest yellow thing to you? book cover
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? eww this is far to hard... (& sad that i can't think of something after reading it and typing it into the list...)
3. Favourite holiday? my vacation to Australia
4. Are you a coward? YES
5. Do you burn or tan? BURN
PINK
1. Closest pink thing to you? post it notes
2. Do you like sweet things? YES
3. Like play-fighting? too much...
4. Are you sensitive? YES
5. Do you like punk music? It's o.k., I loved it as a teen.
ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you? There is orange in the quilt with purple...
2. Do you like to burn things? not so much
3. Dress up for Halloween? NO
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? probably not
5. What would your super power be? The ability to see into the future.
WHITE
1. Closest white thing to you? tissues
2. Would you say you're innocent? HECK NO
3. Always try to keep the peace? more often that not
4. How do you imagine your wedding? in the past
5. Do you like to play in the snow? I like snow when I can stay home, especially if it falls on Sunday night through Thursday night & accumulates! Do I actually go out in it - not really.
BLACK
1. Closest black thing to you? My long sleeve t-shirt.
2. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? I doubt it.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? A mix of both
4. Do you have a lot of secrets? Not a lot...
5. What is your favourite colour(s)? I don't really have a favorite - quilting has helped my grow to lov them all!

As with all MEME's, Take it if you want it. Or if you have "nothing" else to blog about.

No comments: