Monday, October 30, 2006

Arty MEME

I am so inspired by Debra's Arty MEME that I am joining in! (Something has to get me out of this slump!)

http://debraspincicdesignstudio.blogspot.com/2006/10/arty-meme.html

BTW all quilts to me are art!

Bottom line, if you want a piece of quilted art from me all you have to do is be one of the first 5 to ask! (And ask me a quilty/arty question...) It is not halloween yet, you don't get a treat just for asking - at least not from me...

AND (there you knew there was a catch.) You have to do this on your blog too. (This = offer up a piece of quilted art to the first 5 responders on your blog.)

Be sure to link back to my blog, so that everyone can see who is participating.

(I know exactly what I am going to do!)

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I ALMOST signed up for this thru Bayou Quilts blog but so far I've resisted. It is a neat concept though but I just don't want to commit myself to making 5 objects right now.

susan said...

This sounds like a lot of fun, and the anticipation of what you will receive! Looking forward to seeing what comes of this fun game. I would love to ask, but am afraid I don't have anything to give in return.

Hope you are all moved in and unpacked by now, at home in your new home.

Don't forget to post pics of what you receive!

Shelina said...

Isn't this so neat? I have already signed up through Deborah!

martha in ny said...

Hi Amy
I will sign up and ask an art quesion too. here it is...does a post card cound as something small and arty????
Martha

Sweet P said...

I've been sitting here for a few minutes trying to pick a question for you . . . here it is . . . do you have a favorite batting you use for your quilts? Or, what is your least favorite color to use? I'm going to my blog and put this entry in there.

Clare said...

I'd love to commit, but I really have too much on that the moment. Un autre fois peut etre?

Barb said...

Great idea! But I have too many swaps that are late already, and a magazine article I have missed deadline on yet AGAIN. It's a good way to involve the 'community' though--kind-of like a chain letter. I wish I could participate, but the idea of more things to finish...just kill me now.

Jeri said...

I would love to have a piece of your artwork. I've already posted the meme on my blog, if you would like to request one from me... here's my arty question: have you ever worked with Shiva stiks on fabric, and do you have any tips for me?