Sunday, September 03, 2006

NYC

Well we got to NYC fine. Michael's mother is also doing fine. (Although she will have at least 1 more surgery...)

Ernesto was a terror on Saturday - several downed trees and such, but we were uneffected. :o)

I went to a quilt shop on Saturday - the 1st - so it was o.k., I purchased fabrics for a landscape quilt. & a few for an Irish Chain variation.

Michael & I went to the Chihuly exhibit today and it was wonderful. I took over 200 photos, so once I get back to Washington, I hope to upload them and to share a few.

I will also be moving my blog to a new venue - I am just so PEEVED with blogger beta.

I also have a new quilt to share (The log cabin with stars that I shared while it was in progress is quilted.) but that too will have to wait.

I hope all of you are doing o.k. & I blog ya on Tuesday. :o)

4 comments:

Shelina said...

Sorry you are having problems with blogger. I'm definitely not moving to beta until they have figured out their problems. Glad you enjoyed the exhibit, and could buy fabric again.

Rian said...

Can't wait to see the Chilhuly pics. I'm sure I must have spelled that wrong.

McIrish Annie said...

Sorry about the beta problem. will definitely NOT change over. keep us posted on your new location

Libby said...

Glad the rain didn't cause drama it could have. Looking forward to the Chihuly photos.