Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How do you?

How do you make a picture smaller? If it is 2221KB now, how do I make it 1500KB?

If you want to see the Chihuly shots, they are up on my webshots (as are about 1/3 of my Australia photos/some previously seen here!) Sorry, some are sideways and I have not cropped them yet... (Well, I did, but that was in Picasa - who still does not talk to blogger beta.)

I am trying to start a wordpress blog.... I may try typepad too - wordpress is not "my thing" so far.

2 comments:

Hedgehog said...

The Chihuly photos are excellent. I've seen his work before, but never in the outdoors. Thanks for sharing.

Libby said...

Thank you for sharing your Chihuly photos -- they are just great. I have only seen a piece here and there -- never so much and not outside. Wow!