Friday, September 29, 2006

Caveat....

(I think that is Latin for beware.)

I know a lot of you own long armers and some of you are even in business. Others of you may already have a relationship with a long armer. Still others like to do the quilting yourself either by hand or on your domestic sewing machine (DSM).

I use a couple/few long-armers - spreading the weath - determining what I want quilted & who does what...

With that said, one of my quilters who does not do pantographs or super complex quilting, but rather does quilt specific all-over quilting (rather than just stipple/meander) at a rate comparable to simple pantograph/stipple/meander is married to a fellow who just lost his job. Long story short, she may have to sell the long arm... [She does not have a website or blog.] & with her husband out of work, they need income.

So if you need stuff done & want to give her a shot - let me know & I'll give you her e-mail. She is in Michigan, & I regularly mail stuff with no problems.

2 comments:

Mrs. Moody said...

What is her going rate per inch?

Samantha said...

i'd be interested in details...