Monday, August 21, 2006

bloglines

I Heart bloglines!

I was completely away from reading my blogs (126 feeds) for the better part of a week (7 days).

I am not sure how many new posts there were - some came in as I was reading - in total, but many people posted more than once a day & several others were fairly close to once a day while others still were near a couple times during the week & others managed 1 posting (Only a few were at 0 - they too must have been away fromt he computer) So you have an idea...

I am all caught up! :o)

Now I will pay for my obsessive-compulsive behavior by staying late to do work. (Don't tell my boss.)

6 comments:

Andi said...

OMG - I graduated from Agua Fria in 1988!!! My parents still live in Litchfield Park. I live up north near Arrowhead Mall and the Challenger Space Center.

Karen said...

Oh dear, hope you don't have to stay TOO late!

Cynthia said...

I missed checking blogs over the weekend and now i find i have so much to read and catch up with your news. Good to see you back.

Shelina said...

That's great that you were able to catch up. I've been around and am still behind in reading posts.

Deb R said...

I heart Bloglines too!

I love your kitty-in-a-box photo below.

EileenKNY said...

I'm finding that Bloglines is a big help. Only problem, I'm obsessive and sometimes have to check each blog anyway. lol
Hope you got out of work while it was still light.