Wednesday, August 23, 2006

another virtual quilt show

The Austin Texas quilt guild has an extensive website, including quite a few photos of their "Opportunity Quilts" and about 3 years worth of quilt show winners...

I removed the "fun" post with the maps... they messed up my blog by moving my sidebar stuff to the bottom of the page...

I did something quilty last night... I pressed my Project Spectrum Orange (Bulls eye flowers) quilt so that I can finish piecing the top before my move. :o)

4 comments:

Patti said...

I did the map thing and then deleted it too. It left my sidebar stuff at the top and moved all the posts to the bottom - just the opposite of what it did to yours! Too bad - it was fun to see.

Andi said...

We had three cats, now are down to two. All of them came from people at church...and so did our adopted daughter! DH and I laugh about that. We owe alot to our church friends :-)

Jeanne said...

Oh, ummm: Project Spectrum.
Well. Let's see, August was supposed to be neutrals. Maybe I can catch that one next month to finish up the series ...
Jeanne :)

Hanne said...

And when can we see a photo of the Spectrum Orange ? ;-)