Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another MEME

Again I got this from DebR - quite a while ago (On July 7 if you care to read her answers - that is part of the fun of MEME's!). Take it if you want it (but link back to me...) or if you don't have anything to say, but want to blog. (I wanted to report something quilty... I also wanted to make a quilty goal for tonight, but I have class... So a MEME it is!)

This one should be easier for those who need more that 1 word... But it may take longer....

Countdown, Take Two

10 Favorites
Favorite Season: Fall - love the colors!
Favorite Color: blue & purple (I can't really choose between the two)
Favorite Time: When I wake up early and can go back to sleep - for hours instead of for a quick snooze or 2
Favorite Food: Miso Soup - but it doesn't agree with me....
Favorite Drink: soda
Favorite Ice Cream: chocolate peanut butter cup by Turkey Hill
Favorite Place: where I can quilt...
Favorite Sport: to watch: Ice Skating
Favorite Actor: Matt Damon (I guess)
Favorite Actress: Scarlett Johansson

9 Currents
Current Feeling: anxious
Current Drink: diet cream soda
Current Time: 11:00 a.m. EST August 8, 2006
Current Show on TV: Does the TV turn on this early?
Current Mobile used: Don't know, Don't care as long as it works.
Current Windows Open: Inbox (work e-mail) word, a work program, yahoo mail, blogger
Current Underwear: white granny panties - from the plastic baggie 6 pack....
Current Clothes: Cords, Birks, Australia "polo"
Current Thought: "Is anyone reading this at all interested in these answers?" Ditto Deb's answer!

8 Firsts
First Nickname: Bozo...
First Kiss: my neighbor when I was about 15
First Crush: Ricky Schroeder
First Best Friend: Christie V.
First Vehicle I Drove: 1990 Honda Accord - in 1990! (It belonged to my boyfriend at the time... I got my license at 16 - the only birthday present that I wanted, my dad would not let me drive after that, hence the 1990 era Honda.)
First Job: I am not going to count baby sitting becasue getting a couple bucks for watching 2 kids for HOURS can not count! Pizza Hut
First Date: Patrick "Pat" C.
First Pet: I vaguely remember Buffy & ChinChoo - Shit-zus

7 Lasts
Last Drink: Diet Rite Black Cherry (I know too much soda!)
Last Kiss: I got a kitty kiss form RB when I was petting him while trying to leave in time to catch the bus...
Last Meal: I am eating my lunch as I type - cheese sandwich, soy chips, cherries
Last Web Site Visited: an unfinished furniture site (Putting the proverbial "cart before the horse" - yes that is me!)
Last Film Watched: Roger and Me - last night it was the current blockbuster version of netflicks flick to land in my mail box
Last Phone Call: hubby - I did not answer his e-mail quick enough!
Last TV show Watched: Hell's Kitchen

6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yes (I have a lead foot!)
Have You Ever Been Drunk: yes (I even got sick as a result!)
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: no
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire: yes
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: no
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: yes

5 Things
Things You Can Hear Right Now: the AC in my office and the cars whizzing by outside
Things On Your Bed: the normal bed stuff - all fresh and clean & probably two cats!
Things You Ate Today: Slimfast shake for breakfast, cheese sandwich, soy chips - about to eat some cherries
Things You Wouldn't Want to Live Without: family, friends, cats, internet, quilting...
Things You Do When You Are Bored: watch TV....

4 Places You Have Been Today
Executive Deli for my morning cuppa ($1.10 - for my hubby's info.)
my office
my closet - ahem apartment
someone elses office in my suite

3 Things On Your Desk Right Now
just 3?
My office suppy caddie
more folders/files that you can shake a stick at!
fabric bowl that my friend made

2 Choices
Black or White: Black
Hot or Cold: cold - bring on FALL!

1 Place You Want To Visit
Until very recently I would say Australia hands down - now I have to say Australia again or Alaska as some place new.

If you read all the way through without falling asleep - Thanks! Try it you will like it!

4 comments:

martha in ny said...

Hi Amy
I laughed when you wrote you are putting the cart before the horse -shopping for furniture. I am the same way. It is a form of dreaming?
Then you make them real.

Sweet P said...

I read it all the way through and enjoyed your answers. I copied it into a Word doc and will do my answers later. I need to get back to work now.

Kay said...

I also enjoyed reading this--but I think the real value of it is for the person filling it out. It's kind of a snapshot of yourself at a particular time.

Deb R said...

I loved reading your answers, Amy. I'm glad you did this one!