Tuesday, August 01, 2006

All buttoned up

I'm all buttoned up, so it is official. This should not be too hard... I only made minimal purchases in July as it is. & I only see one day out of 31 being particularly difficult for me. The day my mini-group meets in the back of a quilt shop...

Oh yeah, I am bound to be stressed to the max this month - trying to buy a house and all... (NO EXCUSES!)

I forgot, thanks Peach for the button. I was going to use the big one, but I want a regular reminder - like my "Would it kill ya to comment" button. So thanks for the options too!

9 comments:

quiltpixie said...

A high stress month AND no fabric purchases... whatever will you do for stress managment :-)

Gail said...

Remember, its no FABRIC purchases...you can still do threads, books, patterns, rulers, wizzy wackers and the like.......*evil laugh*

Dorothy said...

Hey, I LIKE that button. Can I use it too?

Serena said...

Your are welcome for the binding directions! I always struggled with bindings until I pieced together multiple methods I have learned from others. So far it has worked well for me! :)

Have fun this month using your fabric stash and not making any new fabric purchases!

Sounds like a good plan that I need to do, but not this month. I have fabrics I need to purchase for some customer ordered projects I have to complete.

Linda_J said...

I like your "kill you to comment button" and wondered where you found THAT one--cute. My birthday is this month so I don't want to set myself up for breaking the "no buy" so soon but I know that several othersare in.

computerpeach said...

Your welcome! I will probably move the smaller one over to my sidebar a little later.

Vicky aka stichr said...

I can do the No Fabric August...but like Gail, I do need rotary blades, to cut up STASH FABS!

Mary said...

I've been limiting my buying for a while - it shouldn't be too hard for you.

Of course, I still buy just not as much and typically only the "B's" from the stashbuster list - mainly borders and backgrounds.

Holly said...

Hey, Amy, congratulations on buying a house!! How exciting. I'm so happy for you.