Friday, July 28, 2006

A MEME

As always, I got this from Deb R - bt she did hers a long time ago... (I just saved it for when I had time to nblog, but nothing to blog about...Ya know what I mean?)

Rather quick & "simple" - it is not so easy to think of just 1 word for some things...

One Word for -
1. Yourself: overwhelmed
2. Your partner: sharp
3. Your hair: red
4. Your Mother: lost
5. Your Father: odd
6. Your Favorite Item: cats
7. Your dream last night: work
8. Your Favorite Drink: mudslide
9. Your Dream Home: owned
10. The Room You Are In: windowed
11. Your pleasure: quilting
12. Your fear: fearless
13. Where you Want to be in Ten Years? vacation
14. Who you hung out with last night: classmates
15. What You're Not: nice
16. Your Best Friends: old
17. One of Your Wish List Items: home
18. Your Gender: woman
19. The Last Thing You Did: email
20. What You Are Wearing: t-shirt
21. Your favorite weather: snowy
22. Your Favorite Book? mystery
23.Last thing you ate? chinese
24. Your Life: adequate
25. Your mood: blah
26. The last person you talked to on the phone: realtor
27. Who are you thinking about right now? Michael

Tag you are it!

4 comments:

Sweet P said...

I caught the tag - but I'll answer in the morning. I like your answers.

Shelina said...

Oh wow, I've been tagged too! Okay, I'm off to my blog.

Jeanne said...

Oh, I like this one -- I'll do it tomorrow morning!

Your answers are intriguing.

Happy weekend -- no quilt show, huh? :(

Jeanne

Passionate Quilter said...

sorry--I'm way behind in my blog reading, and I'm trying to add everyone to bloglines as I go through the ring and then reading all the posts I missed--ack! I've been over 2 hours already and still not done. Anyway--caught up on your posts of Australia--you sure got a lot more places than I did--thanks for sharing all the pictures. I guess I'll have to go back! *sigh*

loved the end result of the Purple Spectrum quilt--even the ugly purple cactus. You need those to make the others shine! :)