Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Day off...

Since I mentioned my plans for yesterday on Monday, I will share what actually happened today...

My husband went to his office to check on stuff & ended up staying to watch the World Cup Soccer match.

Meanwhile, I baked this apple cake and it turned out GREAT! I also baked Judy's Spicey Chicken. (I am sure she will share it if you ask nicely... I can't seem to find it to hyperlink it. & I pretty much just do it "my way" by now... I think the thing I really like about it is the low heat for a long time cooking.)

With the cake done and the chicken baking, I was able to cut, cut, cut. I have about 75% of my Project Spectrum Purple quilt cut! I want it all cut out before I start to sew, so that I can easily choose two fabrics for each block... (With that said, I am probably going to do a high contrast block tonight for eye candy tomorrow...)

I did/do have a photo to share of my helper kitty, but I forgot the cord to get the photo from the camera to the computer... So I'll share it tomorrow.

No fireworks, not even on TV...

1 comment:

Screen Door said...

I love cutting out quilt pieces. It's my favorite part...Glad the cake turned out well.

Melanie