Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Australian Fauna updates & Project Spectrum Update

Thanks to Gina (Sorry, I can't hyper link on this computer... I am in a PC lab.) & her husband, I am about to update some of the birds that were previously unidentified in my posts...

Last night I sewed about 18 blocks for my project! I am at the point where the block construction is reminiscent of a 9-patch... I am spot on on several YAY, but I few needed a bit of nudging one way or the other. Not a big deal for me...

5 comments:

cher said...

great to hear you are getting your sewing time in Amy....

Nicole and Phil said...

just been surfing the web, and found a shop called Calico Cat....any relations??
http://thecalicocat.com/

Gina E. said...

You're very welcome, Amy. Looking forward to your final instalment in Melbourne!

Samantha said...

Can't wait to seem these 18 blocks!!

Screen Door said...

You haven't posted for a few days, I just wanted you to know that I missed hearing from you.

Hope all is well.
Melanie