Thursday, June 15, 2006

reef fabric

I completely forgot to take a picture of my hand-dyed reef looking fabric...
But in my stash I have the perfect commercial "reef" scene fabric to go with it!
I also just got some Australiana fabrics & an Australia quilt kit in the mail. While in Australia, I purchased hankies. So all told I "plan" to make several "Australia" quilts!

Just a tid bit about the photos... The digital ones were self edited as I went... This was a tad bit irritating to mu husband, but when he saw how much a memory card sold for - he came around to my way of thinking. Which means that I could be showing a lot more... I am also editing a bit here - there are some that I am not sharing - even though this is a journal & I am using it to preserve my trip & memories...

Not that anyone has complained about too many photos or anything....

Next stop Sydney!

Now I am going to try to catch up on blog reading...

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my, I've been catching up on my blog reading, and well, you've been busy!!! Looks like such an amazing trip- wow. thanks for sharing :-) can't wait to see the fabrics!

Bonnie said...

The pictures of colorful fish are great. I never knew that a starfish could be blue! It must be exciting to see all these amazing creatures up close.