Wednesday, June 14, 2006

reef adventures

This is the real deal...

I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but this wasn't it. Not that I am disappointed...
Apparently to get the bright postcard photos, you have to have a strobe light & super fancy camera equiptment. (I used an underwater throwaway camera.) They are a bit fuzzy because I was moving and the coral wasn't...


Some photos are just under water landscapes or should that be seascapes...

So if you don't see any fish... I took this one becasue of the purple coral...

There is a fish in this photo (I decided not to crop this group.) on left in the middle...

The fish you see here and in the photo below is a parrot fish.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovin' the scenery and the happy smiles, but not the lizard!

It was warm there, right? Winter months, but close enough to the equator I'm guessing.

Jeanne

ForestJane said...

Wow, I love the pix, even if they're with an inexpensive camera! What memories.