Thursday, June 15, 2006

Reef Adventures 5

This is the end of the under water portion of this blog...

If it is not 100% apparent, the follwing 3 pictures are a series. I still think I am lucky to have happened upon this feeding frenzy. I followed the school around to get these snaps.

Two yellow fish mixed in a school of black fish. They know how to stand out!

The school coming over a "bomburra" of coral. (I am pretty sure that an out crop of reef is called a bomburra.)

Here they are eating... They were eating like they hadn't had any food in a long time & gave off the "don't get in my way" vibe!


Another seascape - probably just before the fish were to come over, as seen in the photo above.

1 comment:

YankeeQuilter said...

Love the reef and fish photos. While diving in Belize I went nose to nose with a shark as big as I am (at least it felt that way) and since I've been a bit nervous about going into the sea!
Siobhan