Well this is a Green update.... I finished piecing the inside & I have my borders ready to attach!
Unlike my last update, my quilt now is longer than it is wide @ 45 in. x 65 in. without borders. YAY!
I also worked on my borders! MY fabric is directional cats & all of the cats will be standing up on my quilt! (I have done that before & really like it.)
I am going to put them on tonight in what I think will be a bit unusual. I can see it in my mind, but I can't express it in writing... I will share a photo, but it won't be anytime too soon because I am in training...
The current month's color is blue... I have a ton of blue UFO's... (I am really drawn to blue quilts...) So I pulled out one of my languishing blue projects.... Boy does she need help! As I probably already mentioned, I have a project that is pinned to the back of an old table cloth... AKA design wall.... I got to a part that I do not (did not) particularly care for & set it aside. So I pulled it out this past weekend.... Some of it is no longer pinned to the table cloth, some of the fabrics no longer excite me, I need to press just about every piece, etc... Hopefully this weekend I will be more ready to tackle her!