Monday, June 12, 2006

Hmmm

A. I pieced my Project Spectrum Orange bulls-eye flower's into blocks yesterday! YAY that means I actually sewed instead of just talking about it or thinking about it or avoiding it or shopping for it - you get the picture!

B. I went to a quilt show on Saturday - only took two photos, but my hand-dyer (90% of the hand-dyeds that I have purchased I bought from her) had a piece that looked so much like the reef, I had to get 2 yards! Wait till you see the reef pictures - I throw in a shot of the hand dyed & you'll be amazed at the similarity! I think I will do an "artsy-fartsy" quilt with it - a Ricky Tims Convergence maybe...

C. It was bound to happen - some of my flowers are not "native" plants.... I knew some weren't, but I'll continue to call them Australian, because that is where I saw them...

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Heehee -- laughing about A: "actually sewing!"
Jeanne :)