Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A MeMe

I stole this MeME from DebR. No directions needed....

I Do and I Don't It's a meme.

I do love to meet new people.
I don't often come across as very friendly.

I do have strong political convictions.
I don't feel the need to tell everyone about them.

I do respond to email.
I don't make phone calls if I can possibly avoid it.

I do love the water.
I don't like the beach (but I am looking forward to the Great Barrier Reef!)

I do love my cats.
I don't hate dogs.

I do need to diet.
I don't care enought to seriously do anything about it!

I do love to travel.
I don't like all of the details that it takes to travel.

I do love spending time with my extended family.
I don't like all of the craziness that surrounds it.

I do participate in organized religion.
I don't think everyone else has to & those that do, don't have to do it like me.

I do appreciate my husband.
I don't often show it. (sorry...)

I do like to be tagged for MeMe's.
I don't like tagging people who would rather not bother (& I don't really know who they are, so I won't tag anyone specifically - If you care to share - take it a run with it!)

1 comment:

Deb R said...

I loved reading your list of Do's and Don'ts, Amy. Glad you decided to play.