Monday, May 08, 2006

Kelly Greens


Here are those Kelly Greens that I just mentioned at the bottom of my last post - the one below this one... Hey it is green & it's may so this is project Spectrum-able too! Actually the star points, are in my zipper quilt as are a couple of the ones on the right... (not sure how that happened, maybe I cut a couple 1/2 yard pieces in half to have stash fodder available!)

Anywhoo here is 1 block from my travel project, I have most of them thread basted & I am a bit ansty to work on them, hopefully that feeling holds on intil I am either in airports or on air planes for the better part of 24 hours...

9 comments:

Kay said...

This will be beautiful. Greens are harder to mix that some colors, but judging from this block, you're doing a great job. Have a wonderful trip.

cher said...

looks like a great take along block to work on.

Nicole and Phil said...

love your quilts..and I lvoe the idea of Project Spectrum...this is the sort of thing I need to spur me on to use up my stash, and play with colours....
is this something you made up? or something more "blog like official"?
if it is something, kind of offical, could you please send me the link....I would like to see if I can do it too
cheers,
Nicole, Berlin, Germany (QDU memeber)

quiltpixie said...

I love the appliqued cat on the greens... It is soooo realistic a pose.

Dawn said...

That cat on the green star looks real at first glance! I LOVE green so this is great!

ForestJane said...

Where did you ever find such perfect fabric for the lounging cat! I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing. :)

YankeeQuilter said...

Your cat fabric looks amazingly like my cat Goldie! What fun. Have a great trip!
Sio

Serena said...

I love the scrappy greens and the cat you incorporated!!

Laurie said...

Amy,
Great block...love the fabric you chose for the cat! It really looks like a real kitty!
Hugs
Laurie