Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Good Bye (for now)

Well the time has come at last... (for withdrawls that is...)

I will be in Australia until June 6th - I can barely get into my blog when I am away from my computer, so I am doubtful about any postings while I am away. I will be back & armed with some serious photos.

The kitties are about to go to Kitty City & based on the lovin I been gettin, I know that they know something is up... Don't tell me they aren't smart.

So ya'll come back now! - in a few weeks.

P.S. Sorry I did not reply to my comments today, Yahoo<->Blogger are not connecting very well today.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

have a great time amy!!!
hugs
laurie

Samantha said...

You're probably gone already, but have a safe, amazing trip!

tami said...

Hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.