Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lancaster Quilt show photos

"Up from the Depths" by: Sue Turnquist of Kalamazoo, MI. I love the background and the border on this quilt. I also like how the turtle & fish are partially appliqued on top of the border, like they really are coming up from the depths.

"Antelope Canyon" by: Elaine Stone-Arthur of Alexandria, VA. I like these canyons in general as well as the 3-D effects...


Close up of Antelope Canyon.

I photographed both of these, becasue I would like to frame my memories similarly...

2 comments:

Vicky aka stichr said...

Awesome pix Amy! I love to see quilts like "Wanted" up close because I just can't believe it's not a painting. I need to see the fabrics to believe it.
Thank you for sharing!

Hanne said...

Thanks for letting me take part in the show as well - from across the big pond :-)