Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I've been tagged :o)

I've been tagged by: Serena (thanks for stopping by!) for the "Wierd MeMe." Now as a bias, I have already read quite a few & asked my hubby for help - to keep me honest....

1. I get bored with quilting projects and start new ones far to easily! I "need" challenges to complete them! If I know how it is going to look whether I am completely satisfied or not, I can far to easily set it aside and move onto something else. For example, my homespun looks similar to this free pattern leaves and courthouse steps so it was almost set aside, I finished it becasue of a challenge on Quilt Chat at Delphi Forums. & I really do like the secondary design...

2. I generally have a plan for fabric scraps from quilt number 1 before I have even cut into said quilt number 1.

3. I like flat soda just fine.

4. I talk to my cats & I understand what they say to me.

5. I don't like to talk on the phone.

6. I don't shave my legs.

If you want to try feel free, I won't tag since so many of you have already been tagged or read them and chose not to steal it. It was harder that I thought & my husband had a long list, but I am not conviced that all of them were wierd... Annoying maybe, reflection of where we live maybe, but not "wierd."

2 comments:

Norma said...

I am glad to hear that you get bored easily with quilting projects just like I do. This is why I get such a long list of UFOs! Once in a while I decide to keep my nose to the grindstone and finish up some projects. The finishing usually goes quite quickly because I have som many projects partially finished. :)

Sharon said...

I had to laugh when you said your dh had a long list of them - so did mine (about me, not you!) But what was funny about his were that they were notable for being quirkly in the outside world, not just personal quirky things about me. Different ways guys look at things, eh?