Friday, April 21, 2006

Dreaming

Does anyone out there remember their dreams? I usually don't. But last night/this morning I had a doozey! My dream started with my "to do" list for today. I need to visit the credit union and the quilt shop. I have a coupon that is valid today at the quilt shop and that is the begining of my dream. I arrive at the quilt shop and half of it has been convereted into a "mens" outdoor store. Picture that orangey brown "Carhart" stuff all over & MEN shopping! Where it was still a quilt shop, there were a lot of batik dresses and shirts - MEN were shopping for those shirts too. The sewing machines were gone, the thread selection was paltry (what I am shopping for...) and the bolts of fabric were just a bad mix of this and that...

Luckily, when I woke up it was 4:55 & my alarm clock goes off close to 5:15...

o.k. now I can read my e-mail... I had to get that out onto "paper" while it was still fresh.

BTW I have my camera and my cable today - so look for another post with PHOTOS!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Ha -- this is kind of over the line into the nightmare area, isn't it?
Jeanne :)