Sunday, March 12, 2006

Saturday, What a day....

Sorry for the tiny photo, but this is my new sewing machine. I took the picture off the web page. (Mine is still in the box - I know totally shocking!) She is a Quilt Expression 2046 by Pfaff and you can read all her here: Pfaff. We got her in Annapolis, MD yesterday, which was a beautiful day around here & Spring has officailly Sprung because the Daffodils are blooming!

Now to decide what my first project will be on my new machine.... (Faux Log Cabin for my friend - she bought the fabrics or an I SPY - I have the background cut out for one of them. I am not feeling terribly tempted to work on anything else right now... But the pink background project that I last blogged about is intriguing me more for the scrap generation that anything else - I know - "SICKENING."

11 comments:

Deb R said...

Ooooh, shiny new toy! Yay you!!

Jeanne said...

Ohohoh! Congratulations,Amy!!! Can't wait to hear about your first project on her :)
Jeanne

Linda_J said...

congrats on the new machine, Amy!

cher said...

hope you enjoy many, many hours of quilting fun with your new machine!

Laurie said...

WOOHOO Amy...a new machine! Have fun!!!
Hugs
Laurie

Passionate Quilter said...

Congratulations on your new baby! You'll have many, many fun hours with her! You'll just love it.

JudyL said...

Amy, I'm so happy you got yourself a new machine. I'll be anxious to hear how much you love it . . I may look at them in Paducah during the show.

Congratulations!

Judy L.

Anonymous said...

amy, congrats on your pfaff. you got yourself a great little machine. does everything you need. i have one just like it that i take to retreats, etc.
patti in florida

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Congrats Amy! I checked out the link and it looks like a very functional machine - I like that even feed feature so when you are sewing triangles and come to the end of the point - that bottom piece won't kick out - yeah, that drives me crazy! I leave a pin at the bottom until the very last stitch! Here's wishing you many, many happy sewing hours on your new machine!!!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Happy Valley Quilter said...

Ooh la la! I bet you're going to have a lot of fun! Congratulations!!!
Kairle

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on the new machine ... but how can you not have got it out of the box and played yet??!!