Tuesday, March 07, 2006

room quilt


Yesterday (o.k. maybe before - I saw it yesterday) Mary postd her favorite quilt from the Mid-Atlantic Quilt show, here is mine! Sorry I missed the title & makers name on this one. There are a few detail shots below. I wish I got more, but on Saturday, there were other people wanting to take pictures & looking at me like I was a quilt stalker! I just LOVE all of the details. I would like to live in this house with this stuff displayed this way...

This quilt kind of reminds me of all of those book case quilts that were soooo popular several years ago -some were really realistic (including the depth of field)while others gave the impression of a book case but lacked the depth... I love the reality of this one, but I know that mine would only give the impression...

8 comments:

Deb R said...

Wow, that's amazing! About how big is it?

PS..had to pop back and note that my verification word this time is "fibyr". Do you know how hard it was to type that correctly instead of typing "fiber"??

cher said...

quite the quilt all right

Jeanne said...

Exquisite detail -- and I'd like to live there, too!
Jeanne :)

Nancy said...

This is a wonderful quilt. But WAY outside the scope of anything I could do!!!! You just feel like your right there in that cozy room.

Finn said...

Neat quilt Amy, I wouldn't mind living in that house wither..*S*

JudyL said...

Oh, Amy, I like that one too. That's so neat!

Judy L.

Sharon said...

Love seeing all the quilts. It's so nice to just sit here and let you do all the walking!
BTW - please contact me - I have something for you - your email has a "no reply" connected to it when you sent me a note.

Linda_J said...

Amazing quilt--such attention to detail!