Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Helper Kitty


As you can see (& a bit of what you can't see) my new sewing machine is out of the box! yes, that is helper kitties paw. He also rubbed her all over and sniffed her real good. I got all of my doo dads (acessories for most of you) into their properly labeled locations & a pack of needles into what I thought was their spot - it wasn't. (Now I need to tip her over to revtieve my needles...)

What you can't see is that my table is clean except for the machine and her "stuff."

I have yet to thread her or to plug her in as I have a few more flat surfaces to clear first & with my "Grade A" helper that should be NOOOOO problem!

One the quilty front, in Excel I plotted out my chrams... I tweaked the Stretched Stars pattern a bit, but I'll save that for a later installment. >^..^<

9 comments:

Nancy said...

I had a "helper" kitty years ago that I had to shut out of the room when I used the sewing machine. She liked to try to catch the needle as it was moving up and down!!!

Patti said...

Cute kitty picture!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Out of the box is out of the box! Way to go Amy!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Laurie said...

Amy,
I just don't know how you have NOT sewn a stitch YET!!! No way I could do that! ;o)
Hugs
Laurie

Jeanne said...

Out of the box and inspected is good! :)
Love the kitty helper.
Jeanne

cher said...

delayed gratification...it's a good trait!

Vicky aka stichr said...

One of my Quilty Inspectors insists on lounging on the ironing board, which is already cut short. I admit I have ironed her tail fur a few times.

Barb said...

LOL

Passionate Quilter said...

what a cute helper kitty--and I'm glad that she approves of your new friend!