Friday, February 10, 2006

pink and ___

Quilt photo courtesy of Fons and Porter "Love of Quilting" magazine. (It is the pattern that I reference later.)
My super-bowl shopping experience revisited…. I just got a copy of Fons and Porters current magazine. (It was one of those days….) I found this pattern and thought, “My cat fabrics can work with that!” BTW you can see my cat fabrics here: "fancy cats" I have the panel and figure those can fit in the big squares. I also have 1 yard cuts of several of the “go withs” and I have a few that “go with” but are not part of the line. Any ideas? (Now I need to get some for the border and some for the binding - I forgot about that on Sunday - probably a scrappy back...)

I have been mulling over a pink and brown quilt for a while.... off and on.... I guess mine will be pink and black instead.

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Pink and black will be fun - maybe kinda "50's-ish" The pattern should work nicely with your fabrics.
Hope that predicted snow doesn't become a problem!

Laurie said...

that's a great pattern! I can hardly wait to see your final product!
Hugs
Laurie

Mary said...

I liked that pattern too when I saw it in the magazine. Can't wait to see your version.

Barb said...

I'm all over green and brown lately. Such a Japanese combo.

cher said...

sounds good Amy- have fun playing with those panels!