Friday, February 03, 2006

Horror-scope

Does any one (not) read the Crazy Aunt Purl blog? ("not" in parenthesis becasue she regularly gets 80+ comments & we all know that most readers do not comment!)

Well monthly she publishes horror-scopes (My spelling); here is mine & I am blogging it because it is so on....

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)Would you like fries with that Quarter Pounder of Stress? Your commitments to school or work combined with the constant demands from your family and friends have you near the end of your rope this month. That urge to escape your life and run on autopilot is particularly strong near month's end. You might begin harboring serious fantasies of sitting alone on a mountaintop and pondering your navel. Take a deep breath, clear you calendar for at least one full day in February, and commit to some serious alone time before you become commit-able. You may long for a padded room ... but I hear that straightjackets make your butt look big.

BTW The horror-scopes are about number 4 or 5 on my list of why I read Crazy Aunt Purl daily!

Physical Therapy seems to be helping - YAY! Nothing quilty going on, but I "need" to get some hanging sleeves attached, so nose to the grind stone time is here! (Actual "NEED" not just a want!)

2 comments:

cher said...

I got a kick out of my horror-scope too..thanks for the link-hope your back continues to heal and you get the rest you need!

JudyL said...

I never read the horror-scopes but found yours interesting!

Ugh . . I hate doing hanging sleeves. Good luck getting it done.

Glad the PT is helping.

Judy