Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by Debra! My first time getting tagged for a ME ME. (I have jumped around following a meme before.... So fun to see how different yet similar people are... I have had quite a few "me too" moments! So here ya go.

Four jobs you've had: fast food, Army (long story - big mistake - try to avoid it at all costs!) Grocery store cashier (also avoid at all costs, the money & benefits were really good - better that that of a TEACHER!) & Teacher (Y'all can keep your kids - they were living birth control for me!)
Four movies you could watch over and over: I do not like to rewatch movies, I'd rather choose something new. But I can watch The breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, & Pretty In Pink if they are on TV.
Four places you've lived: Germany (on 3 different occasions) Texas on 3 different occasions and I only miss the bluebonnets, Arizona & Baltimore
Four TV shows you love to watch: I am a PBS Junkie - Frontline, Mystery, Antiques Road Show & Globe Trekker
Four Places You've Been on Vacation: France, Holland, Italy, Austria & I'd liek to go back to have the experience through adult eyes!
Four Websites You Visit Every Day: The Calico Cat :o), Yahoo, The Quilt Maverick Ring & the Stash Quilts Ring
Four Of Your Favorite Foods: Miso Soup, Spicy Tuna Roll, Brisket (cooked my way) & Judy's Spicey Chicken
Four Places You'd Rather Be: Quilting, on vacation - any where, in a home that I own, out of DEBT!
Four Albums you can't live without: I only listen to the radio on the way to & from work when I drive - which has been too much in 2006!
Four People you'll pass this on to: How about anyone who wants to give it a go!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I had fun reading this, Amy! I think it's wonderful that you know yourself so well, and reading your answers makes me feel like I know you a little better. But: the Army?????

YankeeQuilter said...

Amy, it is scary how many of us have done those jobs...inluding the army! Fun posting though!

Debra Spincic said...

I had enough of the Army from my dad!