Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow I get to go see the baby panda. (I did it Barbie!) Boy now I really do feel like an idiot, that hyperlink thing is easy-peasy! I only tried for 3 hours the day that started to issue tickets to get 11:30 on Friday. So I have to leave my apartment at 9a.m. to catch a bus to the subway to walk to the exhibit 1/2 hour early - to get my 10 minutes in the Panda exhibit. Hopefully Tai Shan will be active and visible... Afterwards instead of trekking back to work, we'll (My girlfriend Vanessa also got the day off) go to Amazonia - an indoor exhibit also at the zoo.

My swimming lessons are over until Jan. 7, 2006 - so I am not sure if I will drop ny my office to blog on Saturday or not.... (weather, degree of laziness, whether or not I am in a sewing mood)

If I am quiet until Monday.... Those are my excuses.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Have fun with the panda, and after you get back, if there is an easier way to do hyperlinks than I know of, can you share Barbie's know how with me? thanks!

Bonnie

Laurie said...

Amy,
Have fun with the Pandas. They are such cute creatures! And enjoy your lazy weekend if that is what you choose to do! ;)
Hugs,
Laurie

JudyL said...

Amy: You probably will see the panda before you see my note but . . enjoy the visit.

Thanks for letting us know so we won't worry about you if we don't hear from you.

Judy L.

Carolyn said...

I'd love to know how to do hyperlinks too...please help! I hope you post pictures of the pandas...

Laurie Ann said...

I usually do my blogging at work too. I could do it at home, but my comptuer there is so so sloooowwww!!! Enjoy the panda!

Jules said...

I cannot wait to hear about the new panda. I grew up visiting Ling Ling and Hsing Hsing. They never did much. The pandas in Atlanta do a lot more. Of course, they are a lot younger than Ling Ling and Hsing Hsing were when I was visiting them. I miss the National Zoo and all the Smithsonian buildings.

quiltpixie said...

Enjoy your time off!