Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tales from a bad blogger...

Well my current training location does not have PC access for the registrants - so once a day for about 1/2 hour is all I have to blog... (I don't have internet at home otherwise I would not get anything done....)

On the diet scene, I am eating plain oatmeal for breakfast & I drank two large hot water's yesterday after my hot tea & that is my goal again today. (Maybe a caff free diet coke with my turkey pastrami sandwich) Got to get that water into me...

Sewing update... I planned to do a 30's charm quilt for my cousins future baby.... I "finished" piecing it last night 11 x 20 (3.5 inch squares) ended up being a big rectangle! :o) - you gals knew that tough didn't ya? So I pieced a 5 x 20 rectangle to add to it to square it a bit... Also it is too big for a baby, so I am starting over and focusing on novelties with a 10 x 15 layout instead....

Anyone like to see how a few long arm quilters choose to quilt the same quilt? I do... (There is a germ starting in my head on this idea - more to come!)

2 comments:

JudyL said...

Amy: Sounds like you're doing great with the dieting. Good luck!

As for longarmers quilting the same quilt, I think it was Fons & Porter did an article about that a while back. They had 5 ot 6 longarmers quilt the same top and it was amazing the way they turned out so differently.

Judy L.

Sharon said...

One day at a time, Amy - and you're doing good!

Sounds like those thirties fabrics are getting a work out, for sure!