Wednesday, December 07, 2005

mini blog

Well, yesterday we got out first taste of winter.... I fell twice walking to my busstop - my pants legs were soaked and I was mad! (I pay too much rent not to have clean sidewalks - PERIOD!) But I am in training, so instead of turning around and going back to bed (Which would have involved walking uphill anyway) I continued. By the time I got home, I was sore and miserable, so no sewing for me. (I did not even play with fabric or trim the pile-o-scraps.) I heated some leftovers & rested with my cats.

By the time I woke up this morning the stiff sireness was/is worse, but I must persevere because of this class.... (Which is o.k. - I have defiantely had worse.)

And with hot H2O being a dime or free - I think I am charged based upon the cashier lady's mood! I am drinking more water.... (An my snack was a banana....)

Here's hoping that I have more to report tomorrow and that you all have productive days... I am off to class.

Anyone have a "Diet" cake recipe? I heard that there is something that is made with fruit cocktail....

6 comments:

Deb R said...

Ack! Sorry to hear you're sore but I'm glad you didn't break any bones!

Bonnie said...

I know that angel food cake is fat free...and there is a recipe using angel food cake mix and mandarin oranges or pineapple I believe. I'll look for it for you....

Take care of yourself!
Bonnie

quiltpixie said...

Don't let winter bury you...

JudyL said...

Oh, Amy! So sorry to hear about your falls. Sure hope you're feeling better tomorrow. Good luck with the diet.

Judy L.

Laurie said...

Amy,
OUCH...I hope you are feeling better soon. Falling is definitely no fun. Hang in there wtih the diet...YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!!!

Remember this saying:
"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!" Maybe that can help motivate you!
Laurie

Samantha said...

So sorry you fell down :-( Hope you feel better soon!