Thursday, December 29, 2005

ME! (and my jacket)



This one is for DebR who graciously shared an 80's photo with the world. (I will NEVER be that brave!) And whose baby photo made me say, what a cute baby & to wax poetically about my own baby photos. I was a cute baby, bald but cute nonetheless. (My grandmother will vouch for this!) I actually like many of the photos of me up til Kindergarden..... This one was taken in December & I actually like it.... (Big shock as I usually do not like my picture...) I hope my wedding photographer can capture me in a similar light come February 19th.

"Did you make that jacket?" is a common question and my answer is, "No, but I could have." (It was made by a vendor at a quilt show, sorry I lost her name, etc.)

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful happy smile -- so pleased to "know" you better! That jacket is great -- I see cats :)

Deb R said...

Oh, that IS a good photo, Amy! You look very pretty. (Is that your fiance in the corner of the pic?)

Nancy said...

Must admit my first thought when I saw the oriental prints and cats was "Love that jacket Amy made." And I love seeing your smiling face too. I know what you mean about hating to have your photo taken. I rarely let anyone take my photo. Not photogenic doesn't even start to describe me. The last photo I ever had taken that I like is the one I use on my blog. And I was 18 then!

Samantha said...

LOL- i made an asian themed log cabin way back when, and the kitties featured on your jacket are in my quilt, too!

JudyL said...

Amy: That is a great photo of you and I love the jacket. Wedding photographs are always great and I know you will be thrilled with them! Don't worry . . you have enough to think about!

Judy

Laurie said...

Amy,
SUPER jacket! I love it! And enjoy the wedding! It's about having fun! You already know about making the commitment!
Hugs
Laurie

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Amy - you look so happy (and great in that jacket too).

Cheers!

Evelyn

Debra Spincic said...

You need to crop that great looking photo and use it for your profile photo! Love your smile!