Monday, December 12, 2005

Did I forget....

I must have forgot to mention that Michael & I are going to Australia for our honeymoon trip. We are going several months after the actual wedding so if it sounds like we are doing too much touristy stuff and not enough honeymoon stuff - don't worry!

I finally got caught up with reading blogs! :o) You gals have been busy!

P.S. I don't know why my name & picture are at the bottom of my blog, nor do I know how to put them back where they belong.....

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I think the name etc at the bottom depends on your computer settings maybe. I get yours that way on the computer at work but here at home it shows at the top like it's supposed to.

JudyL said...

Amy: I did something to my blog once and made my sidebar go down to the bottom too. Here's a couple of things to try.

1. On the post where you have two pix almost side by side (can't remember which post it is), try moving one of this pix to a new line.

2. Go into the frag for the stashbuster group and make it narrower. If it is 150, make it 135.

I think you have something either in your posts or in your sidebar that is too wide . . or at least I think that's what caused my problems.

Judy

Deb R said...

It's showing on the top for me. :-)

Barb said...

Your link side will disappear if your photo is too large. When I use flickr instead of picassa I sometimes have this problem, so I'll have to use a smaller size photo. On some computers the links will go to the bottom, and on others the photo will cross over your photo, etc. But it's an easy fix. I tend to edit and re-edit my posts anyway. Are you getting email notification on your comments? I am sooooo glad blogger started doing this.