Saturday, December 17, 2005

Another big picture & replies

I posted about this The Calico Cat: cat quilt'>cat quilt earlier.

However, if you want to hyperlink to a free online quilt pattern, a favorite online quilt shop, etc. you can type something to hyperlink "Equilter" as an example (Open equilter in another window and copy the URL) once the equilter is highlighted, click on the "green dot" near the alignment guides then paste the URL for equilter in the box (make sure thet the http:// is only there once.) then click ok. equilter (or what ever you highlighted) will the show up underlined and in a different color. (FYI If you do not highlight something and still use the green dot and clcik on o.k. the URL will appear in your blog.) I hope that makes sense, if not drop me an e-mail and I'll try again.

The baby Panda was wonderful! He was playing with a milk crate (new toy) when we were there. The milk crate is a favorite toy of his dad. Mom & dad were eating while we were there. Dad was more active - climbing on some of that available wood. Mom was just munching on her fruitsicle.

BTW The stars on the The Calico Cat: The day after & my wedding canopy'>wedding canopy do not represent anything (I just like scrappy quilts and that was a good way to use a lot of scraps. The quote is "And I betroth you unto me forever in righteousness and in justice, in loving-kindness and in compassion." Hosea 2:21. I talked all about this back in November, but my pictures were tiny....

I am now off to see if the wedding rings that we ordered fit....

5 comments:

Deb R said...

Very cool to see the kitty quilt larger, Amy. Looks even better now that we can see details.:-)

quiltpixie said...

love the background of the cat quilt. You've done a beautiful job

Laurie said...

super job Amy! i hope the rings fit! ;)
Laurie

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Super quilt Amy. Did you quilt all those feathers yourself? My niece had 2 Siamese cats (the mother cat given to her as a child for a gift) for years and years and years (I am thinking maybe 18 years? - would have to ask her). She really loved those cats. Your quilt made me think of them.

Hope your rings fit! My wedding rings only fit in winter but in winter I can't wear them all the time because I get a rash on my finger. I have 2 wedding rings - 1 for right hand (European) and 1 for left hand (USA).

My baby ring only fits in summer but is too big in the winter! Baby ring is the ring I got when I had a baby - to give to him when he is older. It is a tradition. I have bigger fingers in summer than winter, so I am happy to have 2 different sizes.

Anyway, what I am trying to say - if it doesn't fit EXACTLY right now, it still might be ok.

Cheers!

Evelyn

Cheers!

Evelyn

Tropical Screamer said...

What a beautiful quilt. The top is beautiful and your quilting is exquisite. Thank you so much for sharing.

Aloha,
Darilyn